Thursday, April 26, 2007

"Aimi Rainbow Loves The Flowers"


"Aimi Rainbow Loves the Flowers

Sits and talks to them for hours

People can’t believe it’s true

Flowers talk to Aimi too!”

20th April 2007

The cherry trees in the park are heart achingly and beautifully laden with their luscious blossoms. Soft gentle light with golden tones kisses London tonight and purple lanterns of Wisteria hang from once dingy walls and gladden the heart. I’ve got a feeling that this burst of colour is meant to be here in May (my favourite month) and may be a month early but anyway I’m not complaining.

Went for lunch with Bernice in Twickenham where I took the pics of the Wisteria that covers her house and we all enjoyed watching a family of Ducks on the river across the road from Ferry House.

We are having an early heat wave. It is not expected to last past the weekend but it is blissful to feel the sun on ones shoulders and head after such a long gloomy winter.

My heart is very ‘gladdened’ today because Naughtiness is much better and we had such a nice chat courtesy of Alexander Bell after his last shift in Scotland. I really think he is on the mend again. He was very complimentary about the blog and the little film I created last week and it made me feel good because I really respect his judgement.

Took Pam to the A & E dept Charing Cross Hospital with a broken leg and was told off for parking at the door whilst I helped her in! .

I am gearing up steam to write to the Parking authorities. I do try not to moan but the latest ticket courtesy of Westminster Council has really got my goat. It was given at 10.55 at night whilst I was doubled parked as close as I could get to Sue’s 60th birthday bash so that I could drive Jane Russell home who is 82 and very lame. I was helping her up the basement stairs to the car when someone placed it on my windscreen. What is it coming to when you can’t help an elderly lady to a ride home without a £50 penalty. Where will it end?

Had a wonderful chat to Amir of Evermedia this morning. We have never met but after 20 minutes chat, are now bonded through our spiritual beliefs. He is into psychology and spiritual matters in a big way and we had a wonderful conversation comparing notes on how we have come to the same conclusions about these matters. A new friend! I know nothing about him – what he looks like – how old he is – what his circumstances are, but I know from our conversations we are on the same path and that I can communicate with him. I only phoned up to say there was no hurry on the latest films which his company is converting from my old super 8 cine reels to Camcorder tape so that I can edit them, add music and sound effects and make some happy memories on CD for friends and family. And he made the fatal error of asking me how I was, and, as usual, even with complete strangers I told him, warts and all! 20 minutes later (!) we discussed the DVD ’The Secret’ and he is going to send another recommended one about Quantum Science called “What The Bleep Do I Know’ and a relaxation tape he has made himself as a present.

If you need anything at all, tapes, films, sound tracks, vinyl records copied to digital or other formats, I can’t recommend his company EVERMEDIA mail@evermedia.co.uk more highly having compared results which cost twice as much in London.

I have counted 568 blooms which have have fallen off the Christmas Cacti this year, now bare again having supported me cheerfully all through the winter of chemotherapy, icy snaps and all.



22nd April

Naughtiness phone to say he had arrived in Kentucky safely. He is quite excited because he has managed to locate the tomb of his great-uncle, Russell Percival Herring and enclosed a photo and a loving card with a pressed flower plucked from the grave in it for me. I’m not quite sure what variety it is as its quite squashed but it was such a sweet thing to do, and I shall treasure it and have put it by my bedside to remind me of him while he is away.

Flavien, my young tenant, came home in a state of excitement yesterday. Prince Harry had attended the Fulham Vue Cinema where he works with some friends to see 'Blades of Glory' and Harry and William had been there the previous week together.

I don’t often have a bad day, as you know but I had a bad day today! I have had a row with my ex over the usual ‘Elephant in the Corner’ situation which has never been resolved and I fear never will be. It is such a shame because it could all be so simple. "My my my!!!"


I guess l must be better as life is returning to normal and I no longer feel so protected from the slings and arrows.

Talked to Caroline Upton about the Elephant in the corner situation that won’t go away from a Bhudist perspective and I have decided to ‘chant’ about it and perhaps if I can find a new view the situation may change or resolve or at least I can let go of the tapes in the head that cause such painful & toxic feelings.

I have decided to hand it over to Good Orderly Direction and have put a sign on my bathroom mirror as suggested in a 12 step program many years ago.

“Dear Sylvan

I don’t need your help today

Love GOD”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sylvan

I just wanted to say that I find your blog very moving and especially enjoyed the photo of spring blossom.

I am writing from Haifa in Israel, which is also a very beautiful town. I emigrated here last August, just after the war.

However, I returned to England for Passover to be with my husband, who teaches Transpersonal Psychology in Liverpool. I think you might like some of his books.

I visited Manchester, Liverpool, Cambridge and London in the space of three weeks and found Regents Park especially glorious with all the early spring flowers.

I do think you are very brave taking each day as it comes and wish you the very best.

Most Sagittarians I know are optimistic by nature.

Love

Irene Lancaster

http://irenelancaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is wonderful! Especially impressed by the gravestone! love, Bernice xx

Sylvan said...

Glad you are finished with the poisons. Thinking of you. May you carry
on feeling the warmth of others around you. You give so much you must remember to receive too. Trust his naughtiness is recovering from thechest infection. That has been this winter's special bug hasn't it.
Lots of love
Irenexxxxxxxxxx